Monday, October 22, 2012

ODBD bird stamp and die


I participated in a challenge in September and forgot all about it.  Would you believe I won a prize?  Actually, the winner are just randomly chosen from the participants.  Anyway, I won a $25 gift certificate at Our Daily Bread Designs.  Of course, I went shopping!

One of the things I ordered was this bird stamp and die.  I stamped the sparrow on white cardstock, then cut it out with the die.  Next, I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.


When I put it on my patterned paper, it was hard to see the details without mounting the image on another color.  I trimmed off that white border that is left by the die and cut another piece out of the brown cardstock.  All this 'fussy-cutting' took me a while, then I had to glue the image to the die-cut.  After all this, I assembled these cards.


 
 This patterned paper is from a 6X6 pad called Songbird Collection by Prima Marketing.  The sentiments are gold stickers that I put on the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment