Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More stickers

After watching the video tutorials at Pop-Ups, I have been trying some of the techniques I learned in usings the stickers.  This card uses 3 different kinds of their vinyl peel-off stickers.
I placed the rose sticker onto the cardstock, but did no coloring.  I then placed the oval frame around the roses.  Next, I found a Spellbinders die that would cut out the entire image.  This is popped up with foam dimensional tape.  The sentiment is also one of those stickers.  I placed the image onto a diecut from a Spellbinders die called Ribbon Banners.  The background paper is from Basic Grey.  Since the paper had green in it, I used a green ribbon for balance.

These stickers are all shiny metallic gold, but the color doesn't show up that well in the scanner.  I've tried using photos, but that creates too much shine off the gold and distorts the color.  You'll just have use your imagination.

I have a lot more stickers to play with, so watch for more ideas for using them.  You can learn a lot from watching all these videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment