Saturday, May 19, 2012

Armed Forces Day

To celebrate Armed Forces Day, Operation Write Home is holding a Blog Skip.  There are some interesting cards and some good deals on stamps at Stampers Best.  This weekend, this company is donating $2 for each stamp ordered to Operation Write Home to help with shipping expenses.  You can also use the code name oldstamper to get a 10% discount on your order.

I placed a nice order with this company today.  I also bought a digital image to use on a card for my grandson who is in the Marines, serving in Afghanistan.  I made this card with it.
I can also use this image to make cards for Operation Write Home later.  I'm so proud of all of our troops who are serving our country.

I also finished up another card that I have been working on for a couple days.
This is a new Memory Box die that I recently purchased.  The paper is by My Minds Eye.  The cardstock is from my stash.  The sentiment is an unlabeled stamp and punched out with a sun punch by Carl.  The circles are cut with Spellbinder Nestibility dies.

1 comment:

  1. Love both your cards. The Memory box die is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete