Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nice distraction

Now that I have my computer set up again, I'm taking a bit of a break to rest up from moving.  I'll get back to the unpacking and organizing soon.

I'm enjoying watching the Decorah Eagles on UStream.  I missed part of the excitement while I was offline.  The exciting news is that the third egg was laid last evening.
This is a screen capture from the UStream feed, that I have cropped to show more detail.  The mom & dad eagles take turns sitting on the eggs and they must be turned on a regular basis.
Portrait of male eagle, in Decorah, Iowa

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's amazing to see this up close and personal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velda, I followed the eagles last year with my kindergarten class; the experience is amazing! First hatch is expected this weekend. Just wait until the eaglets are hatched; you won't believe how fast they grow. Enjoy, the Decorah eagles are better than any television program.

    ReplyDelete