Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday

I'm still having problems concentrating on making cards.  I needed to get this one made because 3 year old great granddaughters don't understand illness and loss of mojo.

When she was here to visit recently, she really enjoyed playing with my dachshund, Tex.  I ordered some new Doxiestamps from Cowtown so I could use some on her birthday card. 

I colored the doxie and package with Prismacolor pencils.  I cut them out with Nestibilities.  The sentiment is an old unmounted, unlabeled stamp.  I also used Doxiestamps on the inside of card.  The sentiment is also theirs.  They have lots of cute ones.

I decorated the back of the card with a 1988 dachshund stamp from All Night Media.
I always sign the back of my cards.  Do you?  Hallmark does!


2 comments:

  1. Great card Velda! Thanks for using our doxiestamps :)
    God's blessings, Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love how you used the puppy dog!! Lots of people don't understand illness not just children.I do understand what you are going through and my prayers are with you and your family.
    God bless you and your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete