Monday, June 13, 2011

Craft It Forward - Please Vote

It is a new week in the Scrapbooks Etc. 'Craft It Forward' photo contest.  The winner of this contest for the month wins $500 for themselves and another $500 for their chosen charity.  My chosen charity is Operation Write Home.  Here is my card for this week, so you can identify it easily.

I embossed the blue cardstock in my Cuttlebug stars embossing folder.  The eagle is stamped and embossed in Ranger Queen's Gold embossing powder.  It is cut out with a circle Nestibility and framed with a circle cut from the red cardstock.  The edge of blue embossed cardstock was dipped in Versamark ink, then in the same gold embossing powder and heated.  The ribbon is from Michaels Celebrate It - American Collection.

The sentiment is a digi from Operation Write Home, printed on white cardstock, then framed in red cardstock and gold paper.  Base card is white.  I will write a message of encouragement to our deployed heroes and send it to Operation Write Home as an Any Hero card.

If you like my card, you can vote for it once a day for the rest of this week.  You'll have to go to this LINK and look through the other entries to find my card, since they are rearranged daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment