Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Alcohol ink backgrounds

 I've been in a bit of a rut and haven't made many cards.  I decided to pull out my alcohol inks and yupo paper.  I didn't have a plan, just see what happened.  Here is a couple of my backgrounds.


After making a few more backgrounds, I pulled out some dies to create some cards.



This shadow box card was made with 1/2 of the top background.   I used 2 Memory Box dies to create window in both the front and inside panels to show the background.  A few stamps added to the design.


This card was made with the other half of the previous background.  The forest collage die is from Simon Says Stamp.  I added some punched leaves cut from watercolored paper and a die cut sentiment.


This is another alcohol ink backgound showing through the opening cut with a die by Hero Arts.   I added a thin frame cut with a Simon Says Stamp die and corner dies from Poppy Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment