Sunday, April 7, 2019

Another card from die cuts

I made this background earlier, after watching Kristina Werner's video Here.  I don't remember which colors of ink I used, but they were obviously yellows and greens.  They went well with the die cut that I had cut out of green.  When I made it, I had no backgrounds that worked with it.  These 2 discards paired to make a pleasant combination.
I added the butterfly that I had waiting to be used and a die cut sentiment.  The butterfly's right wing is popped on some foam tape.   I decided this card would go to a relative who is awaiting medical tests to confirm a serious illness,  so I added this sentiment to the inside of the card.

This sentiment is from a wood mounted stamp by Verses Rubber Stamps.  I've had it a long time, but it seemed appropriate for this occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment