Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Anniversary card

I think my family must be unusual, since we've had many weddings in winter.  There were 2 in the family celebrating 50th wedding anniversaries this month.  Feeling non-creative, I made both cards the same.
The cards were difficult to photograph.  Both the red and white cardstocks are pearlescent and have a nice shimmer.  The bells are die cut from glossy gold cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped on vellum and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The strip of vellum is mounted on a ribbon with gold edges.  The ribbon & vellum were wrapped around the top layer.

December 24th would have been my parents 100th wedding anniversary, if they were still with us.  I remember celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary soon after my brother's wedding.  Lots of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment