Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Birthday!

I've made a couple more cards for family March birthdays.  The first one was similar to others I've made.
I use a purple frame for this one.  The ink is Kaleidacolor Royal Satin.  The background was brayered to the inside of embossing folder before running it through the Big Shot.  I then spritzed it with water with Perfect Pearls added.  This gives a nice shimmer in real life.

This card was made for my son who has a birthday on Friday the 13th.  He lives in an area with this kind of hills and trees.  I'm sure there are deer out there also.  Hope he has a great birthday!

I made this card with a variety of stamps and inks.  The cloud is die-cut from watercolor paper, then colored with Distress inks and water.  It is popped on Tombow Power Tabs for a little dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment