Sunday, September 22, 2013

Valentines for OWH

I've learned that mojo comes and goes for crafters.  When  you spot of glimmer of mojo, reach up & grab it and don't let it slip away.  Yesterday, I had one of these moments.  This is the result.

These papers are from a 6X6 pad by MME, called Blush.  They just shouted romance for me, so I turned them into Valentines for our deployed heroes to send to loved ones.  The sentiment stamp is from Stampa Rosa.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the opening in both top layers (adhere them together first), then stamped the sentiment on the base card using a Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement.  I put the scalloped and straight edges dies together and taped them to cardstock.  When run through my Big Shot, you have a scalloped oval frame for the sentiment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment