Saturday, April 6, 2019

Cards from dies

For the last week or so, I've been creating die cuts from some of my new dies.  I've also created some backgrounds, using watercolors and alcohol inks.  Today, I assembled a few cards using these pieces.
This card uses an alcohol ink background and 3 die cuts, mounted on a yellow card base.
This card is made from a watercolor background and several dies, mounted on a white card base
This card was made with a watercolor background and 2 dies, plus the sentiment stamp.  I chose a cream card base for this one.
This card is much more visible in person.  The background is made with Pearl alcohol inks, with the die cuts made with pearlescent cardstock.  It is mounted on a white card base, which doesn't show from the front.





No comments:

Post a Comment