Saturday, December 7, 2013

Few more Christmas cards

I think I've finished making Christmas cards for this year. 
I do make multiples of some of these, while others are singles.  Most of them are in the mail.
This was made with a gold metallic sticker by Gold Label.  The background is embossed, but that doesn't show up well in the photo.

This is another old wood mounted rubber stamp by Art Impressions from 2001.  I stamped it with Versamark ink and silver pearl embossing powder on the dark blue cardstock.  The background is a very pretty paper called Sheer Marble Paper by Embossing Arts.  I adhered it with vellum tape to the blue cardstock.  The sentiment and corner pieces are silver metallic stickers. 

I'm pretty sure these supplies are no longer available, but I'm trying to use these supplies I have hoarded for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment